Sr Account Executive
Markets ACI products and services to current and potential customers within a defined territory and/or industry and manages ACI’s overall relationship with established accounts. Develops strategy and manages the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close.
Assists distributors in their efforts to sell ACI products and services where appropriate. Keeps current on ACI products/enhancements, competition, and industry trends. Maintains account and territory records updates management on account activity and provides forecast data as requested.
- Identifies opportunities to market ACI products and services to current and prospective customers in the assigned territory. Develops strategy and manages the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close, consistent with ACI’s sales best practices.
- Manages ACI’s overall relationship with current and prospective customers, with emphasis on developing and maintaining effective relationships with key executives. Customer satisfaction and loyalty are key requirements and measurements.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assignment including but not limited to account profiles, sales pipeline records, current and prospective customer org charts, etc., consistent with ACI’s sales best practices.
- Keeps current on ACI products/enhancements, competition activities, and industry trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies including but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required for the job:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- English Speaker is required. Spanish Speaker is a plus.
- Experience in the Payment Industry is required.
- 8 years of successful direct sales experience in industries targeted by ACI (financial institutions, processors, merchants, etc.), preferably selling payment solutions. Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience needed for the job:
- Standard ACI office or home office environment, depending on territory and/or location
- Extensive travel required – 40%-60%
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.