Graduate Process Engineer
As The Successful Candidate, You Will Be
- Passionate about innovation and technology.
- Exceptional communicators.
- Collaborators who think laterally and innovatively to solve problems.
- Driven and achievement-orientated.
- Find satisfaction in creating positive change.
You Bring To The Role
You have or are working towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering with a strong academic record. You will bring leadership and teamwork skills, advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, along with an ability to think laterally and innovatively.
Flexibility to travel and work in locations within Australia and internationally is a bonus, but not essential. Finally, we are looking for candidates with a passion and drive to make a real difference.
Our Professional Development Program
As a Graduate with Hatch, you will build professional relationships with renowned experts and champion great initiatives for reputable, well-known clients. You will belong to a company that fosters career growth, encourages continuous improvement and is pioneering in nature.
You Will Have Opportunities To
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to complete project deliverables for clients.
- Develop mentoring relationships with experienced professionals and experts.
- Achieve Professional Chartership and individual career goals.
- Work in a flexible framework and environment.
- Attend networking events, opportunities and activities.
- Continuously learn and develop through a variety of challenging work experiences and career. pathways.
- Work with one of Australia’s Top Graduate Employers.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.