Assistant Store Manager
As an Assistant Store Manager, your role is integral to your store’s success. You will be a role model and true Freedom Ambassador to your team, mentoring them to achieve their KPIs and goals, which will in turn elevate the store’s performance.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your contribution will include:
- Using your commercial acumen to increase profitability, maximizing opportunities across sales, our interior decorator program, NPS, engagement, ATV, and strike rates.
- Inspiring your team and our customers with your product knowledge and passion for the Freedom brand.
- Creating a positive work environment focused on teamwork and collaboration, supported by a high-performance culture thanks to your regular feedback and coaching.
- Identifying areas of opportunity and recommending potential solutions; we really value our team’s input on how we can improve.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of your store including rostering, financial performance, onboarding new starters, ad hoc training, and other duties as required.
- Embedding safety as part of your team’s day-to-day, empowering them to proactively identify and mitigate risk.
Perks of the job
- A development plan built around your goals and beyond – a career with Freedom can take you anywhere.
- Generous bonus scheme that directly correlates to the performance of your store – the sky really is the limit.
- Rotating roster with every other weekend off.
- Full training on our range of products, as well as leadership training to ensure we set you and your team up for success.
- 25% staff discount across all companies under Greenlit Brands, including sales prices.
- Discounts on health cover, travel and more through OurHub, our partnership discount program.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.