Data Scientist – Optimization
We’re looking for someone who is a great fit for our company. We want people who take accountability, build trust, and are innovative.
We encourage you to apply even if you may not meet every requirement in this posting. We value diversity and our environment is supportive, challenging and focused on the consistent delivery of high-quality, meaningful work.
- You are fluent in Python and its wider numerical ecosystem (Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn, etc.).
- You have experience building algorithmic decision-making tools (e.g. mixed-integer linear programming, convex optimization) in Python (e.g., cvxpy, pyomo, cvxopt).
- You have exposure to energy markets or battery systems modeling.
- You have at least 3 years of work/educational experience developing and productionizing real-time projects in Data Science / Optimization / Machine Learning.
- You have a BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Version control code (Git) including dev, test and production environments.
Extra credit if you can demonstrate:
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or a related technical field.
- Knowledge in probabilistic programming, Bayesian methods, causal inference, dynamical systems, and/or reinforcement learning.
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases (eg, SQL), and SQLAlchemy.
- Experience applying the data science toolset to time-series problems.
- Full-stack/machine learning engineering experience.
- AWS, terraform continuous integration, monitoring, and alerting.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.