Our client has over 30 years of industry-leading experience and is fully Australian-owned and operated.
They boast state-of-the-art facilities and technology giving customers peace of mind that they will always get what they want when they want it.
At the facility, you’ll find over 40 state-of-the-art injection molding machines. All equipment is constantly upgraded to ensure the latest technology is always being used and that which is the most suited to the many individual items manufactured. The large investment in product innovation also sees an industry-leading, highly automated plant.
Working in a clean and sterile manufacturing environment you will play an integral part in ensuring the production and distribution of products run in accordance with business functions to meet customer demand.
Your main duties include but are not limited to:
- Unloading and loading of pallets and trucks
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and meet KPIs
- General store person duties as required
- Dispatch of goods
- General cleaning of the area
- Available to work Monday to Friday 7 am – 3 pm
- Available to commence immediately
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum 2 Covid vaccinations – Non-negotiable
- Basic computer skills
- Located South of Adelaide in St Mary’s
- Full-time hours
- Possibility of temp to permanent for the right candidates
- Sterile Manufacturing environment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.