Customer Service Representative
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a site-based Customer Service Representative in Pasay, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience, and company culture.
Our recruitment hub is open to accept walk-in applicants from Monday to Friday, 10 am- 3 pm. You may visit the TTEC office on Ground Floor, Five Ecom Center, Palm Coast Dr., MOA Complex, Pasay City
What You’ll Be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion, or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer’s experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring To The Role
- Open to newbies or candidates with customer service or call center experience
- Candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable with decision-making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions, and making recommendations
- A solution-oriented mindset to ensure happy customers
- You lead by example and work with your team to contribute to the overall success of your client program
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community-minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- And yes… a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect, and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Visit PHL (ttec) for more information.
Your Health Matters (requirements For Hired Applicants)
- All identified candidates need to secure a work and health permit prior to starting date
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.