Strategic Student Program Intern
We are looking for a motivated student to join us for an internship as part of our Strategic Student Program in Seoul, Korea.
- Provide support to the PES group to understand our software products and help in implementation.
- Coordinate regular alignment reviews with various stakeholders to ensure progress and resolution.
- Identify any potential issues and challenges.
- May be required to perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Candidate must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering or a master’s degree.
- Able to commit for all internship possibilities in summer breaks and for the period the college allows an internship.
- Candidate must have taken CAD course and Shipbuilding design course.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Able to commit for all internship possibilities in the winter breaks and for the period the college allows an internship.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.