The day is coming to a close. Time to gently ask the large group in meeting room 3 to start wrapping up. You direct them to the nice restaurant you know around the corner, so they can grab a bite and continue their discussion. Once the last person has left the building and everything’s nice and tidy, it’s time to head home.
We’re looking for someone who knows how to manage multiple tasks while providing customers with the best possible service. You also need to be:
- A good communicator, with the ability to build strong professional relationships and empathize with people’s needs.
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and able to adapt to fast-changing situations.
- Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages.
What We Offer
On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
- A bright and inspiring work environment.
- Training and development opportunities.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.