The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
The International Content Design team conceptualizes designs and creates content experiences for some of Apple’s most visible media products. Your ideas will impact the way people consume media products, what they look and feel like, and how they’re used by millions of people across the globe.
We are seeking a world-class Content Design Producer. This role is for the communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver end-to-end design across media types, screens, formats, and technologies; and who can collaborate well with others.
This individual will have extensive experience as a Producer and/or Project Manager leading content design projects, including defining and creating clear scopes of work, timelines, deliverables, and communications.
The skills to lead multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time, communicate clearly, and relentlessly uphold Apple’s creative vision will come naturally to you. You are highly organized, proactive and adaptable.
You can ‘see around the corner’ and identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges. Prior experience in international organizations, content subscription services, and editorial and/or creative industries is a plus.
This opportunity is suited to someone with experience working in partnership with creative teams to bring ideas to life. You understand how to drive design processes and effective team resource management.
You’re an expert at managing expectations, with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise.
The assets that we ingest and/or create span across design, photography, motion, typography, and illustration, and having demonstrable experience and knowledge of best practices working across all mediums is ideal.
- Extensive creative production experience specifically with design, image, and/or video
- Significant experience in digital content project management, preferably at a design firm or in-house marketing communications or creative services department
- Demonstrated experience working with creative teams and managing content design processes at scale
- Experience producing 2D and 3D motion assets is ideal
- Demonstrated ability to create workflows and processes
- Experience working with international brands or agencies, with multi-language and culturally relevant content is a plus
- Ability to understand and communicate creative intent and proactively coordinate with partners to bring creative ideas to life
- Experience developing design systems and delivering content at scale
- Strong financial proficiency and experience handling project budgets, including forecasting, tracking, and reporting
- Ability to effectively manage expectations, when necessary
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- A passion for Music is ideal, yet not required
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the end-to-end content creation and production processes. More specifically:-
– Establish and manage team communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information and asset deliverables across internal and external creatives, in multiple global timezones
– Run and communicate design production timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
– Deep project oversight to ensure that time-sensitive bottlenecks are eliminated and high-quality creative is produced on time
– Handle any day-to-day queries and troubleshoot any production issues
– Oversee kick-offs and ongoing meetings to ensure design teams and external partners are aligned on priorities and deadlines throughout the entire project cycle
– Partner closely with internal teams to ensure all deliverables are implemented accurately, and efficiently, deadlines are met and executions are flawless
– Proactively identify and solve potential challenges throughout the creative and production processes
– Contribute to the streamlining of internal processes
– Manage budget forces and tracking for Design projects
– Coordinate business affairs and legal approvals where required
Apple is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. So come and join an inclusive and open team culture!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.