Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there is no telling what you could accomplish.
Apple Pay is transforming the industry in payments, transit, and identity, and we’re aggressively focusing on the customer’s digital wallet experience. Our scale and security demand we build outstanding systems infrastructure for innovative and creative solutions which contribute to millions of customer’s daily interactions.
The Apple Pay team is looking for DevOps-minded infrastructure engineers to support our rapid growth and help bring our server applications from development to production. This new role will be a key part of the Infrastructure Engineering team at Apple Pay with a broad impact across product and customer experiences. The candidate will work with development, SRE, quality assurance, and build and release teams.
- Support CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance
- Experience with code repositories (Git) and continuous integration tools (e.g., TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, or Gradle)
- Experience with system configuration tools (e.g., Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Chef)
- Server application schedulers and containers (Docker, Nomad, Consul, Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm)
- Cloud Computing (AWS, GCP, Azure, AliCloud)
- Experience running services on Linux/UNIX, OS fundamentals
– Develop and maintain the tools and processes to operate the container orchestrator which runs ApplePay Applications.
– Plan and perform migration of bare-metal applications to various cloud platforms.
– Provide technical mentorship, troubleshooting expertise, and architectural insight to development, quality, and site reliability teams
– Evangelize next-generation cloud and DevOps products and processes, use open-source and in-house tooling to experiment with their implementation, and bring them to fruition.
– Provide technical mentorship, troubleshooting expertise, and architectural insight to development, quality, and site reliability teams.
– Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs.
We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success.
You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.