Call Center Quality Analyst
About The Role
The Call Center Quality Analyst(QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of the call center teams dealing with our existing and potential customers.
The QA will monitor the inbound and outbound calls and email and Social Media responses to assess the team members’ demeanor, technical knowledge of products and processes, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
This individual will assist in developing, implementing, and assessing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations on training to be done in order to improve the overall SunCulture customer experience.
- Quality calibration with team members and other support staff and team leads in order to improve call quality.
- Participate in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards so as to measure the Net Promoter Score.
- Call monitoring and providing trend analysis data & feedback to call center team leaders and managers;
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual levels;
- Monitor customer care social media and email responses to customers and ways of improving the responses
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations;
- Be proactive and answer team member questions, help with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance;
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times;
- Deliver weekly/monthly coaching feedback to agents that will lead to – One on one sessions;
- Conduct and evaluate customer feedback surveys by monitoring and supervising SunCulture Retention Team
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review; and
- Improve the current SunCultures Net Promoters Score by ensuring a high customer satisfaction rate
Does This Sound Like You?
- A degree in Communication, Customer Relations, Public relations, or any relevant field
- At least 3 years experience working in a call center as a quality analyst providing support to teams;
- Knowledge of call center terminology, applications, and metrics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and a self-starter with strong execution skills with a roll-up-sleeves mentality;
- Bilingual with excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Must be proficient with CRM tools and analytics with excellent Microsoft office (intermediate Word, basic Excel);
- Experience with handling data and systems that measure customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.