If you’re super-organized and like working with data, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Payroll team who processes payroll for a wide range of clients.
You don’t need to have any existing knowledge of UK payroll, although an interest in learning and progressing within the team will be highly beneficial.
What this job can offer you
- Review and maintain data in in-house payroll software to ensure accuracy and compliance with local requirements.
- Manages existing relationships with internal Remote Benefits and Accounting teams to ensure that data is up-to-date and accurate.
- Serve as a primary point of assistance for UK in-house payroll processors with any ad-hoc tasks as required.
What you bring
- Basic knowledge of payroll and/or data best practices and keen to learn UK and Ireland payroll to progress with the team.
- Proficient in using software tools like Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- You’ll report to Manager, Global Payroll Operations
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.