Global Payments Inc.
Customer Service Representative
Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS, and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization’s service standards. Receives and/or places telephone calls that are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs, and complaints, and respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas. Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company’s/assigned client’s products and services.
Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
What Part Will You Play?
- Resolves basic or tier 1 payment and account-related requests to include but not limited to card activations, payments, and name and address updates for cardholders (customers) of 1-2 assigned company clients. Provides standardized or scripted responses by utilizing basic user-friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) screens for client systems and established documentation and processes. Enters required data into client-provided systems and databases. Determines basic reasons for customer issues using a client-provided decision tree and escalates or refers unresolved customer grievances and requests to more experienced Customer Service Representatives or designated departments for further investigation and resolution.
- Begins to build base knowledge and familiarization of products, policies, and procedures for a limited number of clients and an understanding of association guidelines and compliance by frequently referring to online manuals and specific client training required to resolve cardholder inquiries.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically No Relevant Experience is Required
- None Identified
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.