Are you looking for a long-term career? We’re hiring for Permanent Warehouse Worker to start immediately in Brampton at our client’s clean and modern distribution center! Straight Afternoon Shift with a growing team eager to have new employees LIKE YOU grow into lifelong members of their team!
Why this Warehouse Worker role?
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- RRSP matching; up to 6% of your earnings
- Profit-sharing plan
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities
- Pick selected products for order and place them in the required shipping carton
- Scan barcode labels and place cartons onto the correct pallet
- Affix shipping and package content labels to shipping cartons
- Seal the carton and place it onto the conveyor
Warehouse Worker Qualifications
- Distribution/Warehouse/Factory experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills in required
- Demonstrated record of excellent attendance and punctuality
- Pay rate: $18.75 an hour, you can earn an extra $3.25-$6.50 an hour based on your productivity.
- Job status: Permanent, Full Time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Location: Brampton, ON
This position requires availability for 40 hours per week and therefore is not open to students. If you are a student looking for a new opportunity, please visit our website as we have many other positions available!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.