Technical Representative for PC
Your Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for helping customers to solve technical problems and issues covered by the customer’s contract with Lenovo.
Support for PC hardware service desk
It is important that you have an interest in providing technical support to customers and that you are structured and can hand over high-quality tasks. You are outgoing and good at putting the customer in focus and understanding and analyzing tasks. It is also important that you are good at acquiring new knowledge and that you have technical flair and enjoy solving problems on different products.
- You are service-minded with a technical flair and look for technical challenges.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where the demands on quality and flexibility are high, and where the solution is central.
- You can maintain an overview – even when things are going fast.
- You can help our customers with solving IT problems and services.
- You can put the customer at the center and are good at communicating.
- You speak and write Danish and English
- Training in the products we service.
- Ongoing development of you and your career.
- You get to know different technologies, working methods, and solutions.
- Dynamic and agile working environment with development through knowledge sharing, collaboration, and coaching.
- We believe that you have to support each other to be successful as a team, therefore we work closely together across roles.
- We must have fun together, and we believe that is an important foundation for a good workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.