Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
- To be eligible for our Internal Audit, Chartered Accountant internship, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of university and be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree.
- We’re looking for analytical thinkers who have the determination to overcome a range of challenges.
- You’ll show real initiative and resourcefulness when it comes to your work, with a meticulous approach to problem-solving and attention to detail.
About the program
Over the course of t his eight-week summer internship, our Chartered Accountant program will enable you to learn what , how, and why we audit while st develop ing your numerical and analytical skills. You’ll experience what it’s like to work with us, along with valuable skills and experience that you’ll bring into your future career .
We’ll reward you with a starting ” salary ” of £ 22,600.
For eight weeks, you can expect to:
- Learn about our ” culture, ” values and goals and build an understanding of the products and services we provide.
- Attend training workshops, get involved with our day-to-day work, and take part in a business improvement project.
- Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- See first-hand how we work together to deliver “” outstanding service for our customers.
- Experience what it’s like to work in a purpose-led organization that puts the customer at the heart of decision-making.
- Gain i nsight into how the bank operates and how we keep ourselves safe and secure.
- Gain a strong understanding of the bank’s business risk environment.
- B uild your relationship skills.
- Hone and develop your analytical skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.