Sandman Hotel Group
Housekeeping Room Attendant
- No education or experience is required, we will train one on one.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Good communication skills are an asset.
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Clean rooms according to Sandman Hotels standards.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of all chemicals and cleaning products, and the correct handling procedures.
- Responds to guests’ and staff inquiries, requests, and complaints in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Ensures all lost property items left in guest rooms are recorded on the worksheet and handed into the Supervisor/Manager at the end of the shift.
- Ensures all maintenance and safety hazards are promptly reported to the Supervisor/Manager to minimize hazard risk.
- Takes personal responsibility for equipment, ensuring it is operated correctly and secure at all times.
- Reports any unusual or suspicious persons/activities happening in the area of security to the manager.
- Reports any maintenance issues including burned-out light bulbs.
- Check under the bed, drawers, and closet for left-behind articles and or trash.
- Cleans sink and fixtures and restocks all terry, soap, glasses, comment cards, coffee, and other amenities
- Clean coffee pots when needed, – ensure pots are plugged in.
- Arrange furniture following use by guests.
- Ensure the security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Perform Laundry tasks when necessary including collecting, sorting, and transporting laundry at the beginning of each shift.
- Remove laundry from dryers and fold immediately to prevent wrinkling.
- Stock linen supply room with clean linens for use for the next day.
- Laundry to include bed linens, blankets, Duvets/Comforters, towels & face cloths, and restaurant table linens. At end of the day, all cleaning cloths will also be washed, dried, and folded for housekeeping needs.
- Small mending repairs are required as needed.
- Perform Houseperson duties if required.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.