Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, recognize regular guests by name, and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
- Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition, and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
- Set up host/hostess stand, review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
- Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference
- Displays warmth, care, and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests and internal customers, Lives the golden rule
- Ensures the host desk is ready with the required equipment.
- Takes responsibility for maintaining the guest profile, contact details, and preferences
- Is familiar with beverage and food menu menu
- Provides genuine hospitality and recognition
- Engage in guest interaction in a sensitive and appropriate manner; anticipates guest needs and take ownership of guests’ simple requests
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.