Corporate Trainer – Hotel Industry
Conduct training sessions & assessment program on our products to customers, business partners & employees.
Salary Range: MYR 4,500 – MYR 6,500
Reporting line: Global Training Manager
- Conduct training sessions and assessment programs on our products to customers, business partners, and employees.
- Design, build, and keep up-to-date course content, training materials, and user manuals.
- Design, build, and keep up-to-date questions bank and assessment tests for the different target audiences (customers, partners, technical personnel, non-technical personnel
- At least 3 years of working experience. Experience in teaching or training adults would be highly preferred.
- Hotel operation knowledge and experience are needed.
- Familiar with and understanding the company products.
- Being proficient in using Microsoft PowerPoint is essential. Good hands-on ability with Microsoft Word and Excel are important to be effective in this role.
- Technology inclined – familiar with software and is able to explore and understand software on his own.
- Experience in the design and writing of training manuals, user guide, and training materials would be highly desirable
- Knowledgeable about pedagogy and training methodology would be desirable.
- Good command of English and computer literate.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.