Kitchen shift manager, Amarillo, Original Sokos Hotel Ilves
As a shift manager in Amarillo’s kitchen, you are responsible for the operation of the shift and ensure the success of the team in each shift. In your work, you make our customers happy and create unique experiences together with the team on duty. You have good communication skills and get along well with different people. You have good pressure tolerance and you are even at your best in a situation where you have many irons in the fire. You are already an experienced expert in the kitchen, previous experience working as a supervisor is considered an advantage. You will have a hygiene and dispensing passport. The work is variable shift work.
In our Sokotel, we are the same family. We work together to exceed our guests’ expectations. We want to charm and take care. About you too. At MillSokotel, you get to work with trusted and interesting hotel brands in several hotels and enjoy Finland’s most versatile personnel benefits. People, growth and development are at the center of our operations, and from us you get a guarantee of good management.
What we offer you
- Versatile tasks.
- An inspiring and competent team.
- Performance pay.
- Sokotelinja S Group’s extensive career opportunities.
- S Group’s comprehensive employee benefits.
- Purchase discounts from S group stores, restaurants, hotels and transport stores.
- Comprehensive occupational health services.
- Insurance coverage.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Solid experience in kitchen work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good pressure tolerance.
- Hygiene and dosage passport.
- Previous experience in front-line positions is considered an advantage.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.