iO Furniture Limited
Office Assistant at IO Furniture Limited
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions.
With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently. From our signature classics to our custom project designs, we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability, and integrity.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands, or establishments to us each project is personal.
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
- Ensure doors are locked after hours.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify supervisors or managers of major repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock.
- Attend to visitors and clients, and direct them to the showroom or appropriate recipients.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Outstanding time management.
- Must be neat, with proper hygiene.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- Must live in close proximity to Ilupeju, Lagos.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.