Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Night Room Attendant
To do this job well, you’ll be a details person: someone who walks into a room and takes a second to spot a curtain that needs straightening or a bedsheet that needs smoothing. Beyond an eye for detail, this role calls for a thoughtful nature: our best Room Attendants are those who look for ways to please our guests, sometimes in unexpected ways.
(Let’s say they only eat the raspberries from a bowl of mixed fruit. Next time, we’ll leave them a bowl of raspberries or better yet, a raspberry tart.)
In return for your perfectionism, you’ll learn from our most seasoned housekeepers, and work with exceptional colleagues (think expert engineers on call), the latest technology (think iPads), and the finest products (think 300 thread count Egyptian cotton)
.As a Night Room Attendant you will be responsible for the following duties:
- To consistently achieve the required standards of cleanliness, product presentation and customer care in all guest rooms and public areas in order to create a warm, friendly, and comfortable environment for our guests.
- To ensure that the appropriate level of security for all guest belongings is achieved, aiding in creating a feeling of comfort and confidence for guests.
- Ensures the uniform provided is kept clean, presentable, and in good condition, ensuring that personal appearance and hygiene standards are an example for the team and demonstrate a professional image for our guests.
- To ensure that all guest rooms are cleaned, stocked, and maintained to the standard required
- To provide guests with requested services at all times
- To report any malfunctioning equipment and maintenance problems by recording all faults in work orders and passing them on to the Floor Manager.
We offer our Night Room Attendant world-class benefits, including but not limited to:
- Discounts on hotel stays, as well as complimentary nights, and dining across the group.
- A highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector.
- 50% F&B and Spa discount.
- Free laundry and complimentary meals while on duty.
- Colleague recognition and reward programs.
- Online benefits platform with 100s of discounts & deals across big-name retailers.
- An exciting range of learning and development programs.
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers worldwide.
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programs.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.