Mobile Mini Solutions
HGV Driver Jobs in UK (Sponsorship)
We are looking for an individual who has good communication and can be hands on with problem-solving. We take pride in working together as a team, which enables us to ensure that our container fleet is maintained to the best quality for our values customers. You will have experience of the hire industry; however, this is not essential!
We will provide training.
- Valid Class 1 HGV Driving Licence.
- Previous experience in operating a lorry loader crane from 31 tonne and above/up to 66 tonne.
- CPC desirable.
- CPCS and/or ALLMI lorry loader operator qualification.
- Flexible and willing to meet the needs of the business.
- Able to work in a team building positive relationships with colleagues.
- Responsibility for making safety a top priority.
- Be passionate about providing exceptional customer service, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
About The Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about having a hands-on approach their work whilst leading from the front.
We are looking for an individual with good communication and problem-solving skills, a strong leader that possesses a high-quality standard and influences others to take the same approach.
- Ensure all deliveries and collections are completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Be professional and courteous with customers and the public.
- Complete all necessary paperwork as requested in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete daily checks/paperwork on lorry and crane.
- Complete Risk Assessments on sites.
- Report any faults/accidents to Dispatch/Managers using the correct procedure.
- Required to keep up to date with various transport and driving regulations.
- Wear the correct uniform and PPE at all times.
- Ensure the lorry is kept clean and tidy on a daily basis.
- Always comply with the Company’s Health and Safety procedures.
- Be honest and open with both customers and colleagues at all times.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.