Health Data Specialist I (Pennsylvania
Manages, retrieves, processes prepares, and archives health data information and sharing, including technology interfacing of health data. Coordinates and communicates health data sharing while enhancing provider relationships through efficient and effective interaction and process management.
Travels to physician, hospital, or provider sites to retrieve health data information, checking and managing patient data while focusing on reducing provider administrative burdens.
- Coordinates, schedules, and interacts with the provider community to effectively retrieve, share and archive health data.
- Communicates contract language terms.
- Completes assigned health data sharing tasks for a centralized chart retrieval and repository program with all appropriate departments, contracted provider sources, vendor sources, and all other sources necessary.
- Abstracts health data information.
- Reports health data production on a weekly basis.
- Coordinates and completes small, but long-term projects assigned as part of overall department-assigned tasks and performance.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Travel may be required. Accountable for satisfying all job-specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.