Slater and Gordon Lawyers (UK)
Accounts Payable Assistant
At Slater and Gordon Lawyers (UK), we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So, we’re building a culture where difference is valued. Our culture motivates our employees to give their full selves to the job and invest in the company’s future.
Our people see value in their work and are eager to do well in their roles. Our values ensure that all our employees are working towards the same goals.
Responsibilities To Include
- Posting Supplier invoices & credit notes.
- Dealing with incoming Supplier & Business Partner Queries.
- Monthly detailed supplier statement reconciliations: ensuring all follow-up activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Weekly Payment Runs.
- Maintenance and updating of Accounts Payable processes as part of continuous improvement.
Please see the job profile for more information on the job responsibilities
- Accounting or finance qualification or experience is ideal.
- Experience of working at a legal firm (Desirable).
- Openly encourages the sharing of information, judging when, with whom, and what to communicate, whilst maintaining confidentiality where necessary.
- Setting realistic deadlines and putting contingency plans in place if they are likely to miss deadlines.
- Organise and prioritize workload appropriately.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.