SAP Sales Specialist, Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with SAP applications and positioning, including S/4HANA, ERP, BW, CX solutions, BTP, SAP HANA.
- Experience in SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS sales or consulting.
- Experience in promoting analytics, AI and Machine Learning solutions related to SAP use cases in Finance, Supply Chain, and Demand Forecasting.
- Experience working in a specialist sales or business development role, as a part of a Virtual Sales team.
- Understanding of the SAP technology stack and deployment options in the cloud.
- Ability to build influential relationships and work in a cross-functional, matrixed environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, or Finnish fluently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes using technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
In this role, you will be a solutions sales executive, overlaying to the direct enterprise business organization, and working closely with the customers to help shape their cloud strategy and enable their digital transformation.
You will be responsible for creating an SAP franchise in the region and developing direct and indirect business channels for the Google SAP solution portfolio.
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you will focus on acquiring customers’ SAP workloads on the Google Cloud Platform. You will advocate for the innovative power of products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions, and expertise.
We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage accountability for SAP workloads on Google Cloud, and generate a plan to ensure engagement with accounts.
- Develop strategies to accelerate business growth.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Work with SAP to create and manage a business pipeline, coordinate the engagement of field managers and representatives with their peers in SAP, ensure there is ongoing joint account planning activity, and manage/track the overall pipeline for region, reporting progress to Google and SAP’s leadership teams.
- Provide enablement on Google SAP solutions to the Google Cloud field organization and to Google partners.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.