Patron Career Staffing - Innovative Solutions in Staffing Services
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that materials and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
- Proven experience as a forklift operator.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination.
- Valid certification to operate forklifts.
- High school diploma.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.