Forklift Truck Driver
Do you love to use your physicality in your work? If so, you are a good match as a logistics co-worker for the Full-service department at IKEA. We work in the part of the warehouse that is not open to customers.
To be successful in this job, you:
- Have a license for operating forklift trucks
- Are in good physical shape and can handle manual labor
- Are motivated by prioritizing and organizing your work to make efficient use of time
- Are good at creating overviews and have attention to detail and structure
- Have good self-discipline and like routine tasks
Your primary task will be picking up customer orders using manual labor, pallet lifter, and forklift truck. Therefore, it is not unlikely you will pack and handle several tons of goods every day. When orders are being expedited online or in the store, your job is to find and pack the goods for the customers, and secure that the right goods are packed as fast as possible and without any damages and flaws. You primarily work independently, but with colleagues close by.
Your task will be:
- Picking and packing orders from the store as well as delivery and click & collect orders
- Coordinate home deliveries and dialogue with transporters
- Maintenance of machinery and cleaning up the department
- Working together and following up with colleagues from other logistics departments as well as customer service and sales
- This position is for an average of 20 hours pr. week
- Your working time will vary based on the business need, with both morning and evening shifts. You should also expect to work weekends, both Saturday and Sunday. It is possible to give your input on the work schedule
- Salary is within IKEAs banding for logistics and includes pension- and free choice allowance and odd-hour payment
- Other employment terms follow HKs Funktionæroverenskomst
We have various staff benefits including private health insurance, massage, continue, staff discount, a discount club with external partners, yearly gift, bonus, etc
- The start date is as early as possible
- We have an ongoing interview process and reserve the right to close the job when we have received enough qualified candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.