Brinc MENA is looking for a keen and analytical Financial Manager who will generally oversee the whole financial health of the company and help ensure its continued viability.
They will supervise important functions, such as monitoring cash flow, determining profitability, managing expenses, and producing accurate financial information. The chosen Financial Manager will be in charge of creating financial reports, directing investments, and creating plans and strategies for the long-term financial benefit of a business or organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare budgets for corporate and local activities.
- Prepare Financial Forecasts.
- Enter billing expenses tracking.
- Produce financial reports when required by stakeholders.
- Liaise with the company’s bank.
- Produce Annual Audited Financial Statements.
- Investment payout reports.
- VAT Reports production.
- Expenses tracking.
- Income tracking.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Credit card reconciliation.
- Petty cash reconciliation.
- Accounts Payable management.
- Accounts Receivable management.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Strong understanding of Gsuite.
- Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of the business process, and systems optimization.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
- Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
- Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
- Preferably have use or knowledge on XERO or other accounting apps.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.