Nearfield Instruments B.V.
Field Service Engineer
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be servicing our semiconductor metrology systems in the customer’s factory. You are responsible for periodic and preventive maintenance on our products and execute HW and SW upgrades and solve potential problems that occur during wafer operations.
You also improve procedures, do the administrative update in the issue database, and suggest improvement proposals to increase the serviceability and reliability of NFI products.
- When required, order spare parts and tools from NFI headquarters.
- Inspection and registration of delivered spare parts and consumables.
- Prepare facilities, tools, procedures, and systems for service and upgrade.
- Replace spare parts and/or upgrade spare parts using procedures and tools.
- Create test and calibration procedures for (sub)systems of NFI products.
- Execute tests on (sub)system level and document progress of service and test plans.
- Troubleshoot NFI products in case of problems.
- Solve and/or report problems during service and come up with improvement proposals.
- Execute and /or implement solutions for problems during service or upgrade.
- Maintain the toolbox which includes inspecting and cleaning tools and in case broken, replacing these tools.
What do we require from you?
- Degree in a relevant field with some years of work experience in the Semiconductor industry.
- Strong knowledge of the operation/applications of semiconductor metrology tools is required.
- Have 1+ years of fieldwork experience with customer engagement experiences, or 1+ years experience in IC processing/semiconductor equipment/ semiconductor industry or related field.
- Have a strong affinity with SW and controls understanding and troubleshooting.
- Preferably to have coding capability (Matlab, Python…etc.) for data analysis, visualization, and algorithm development.
- Flexible and capable of working in a high-tech environment.
- Excellent communication/presentation, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be self-driven, and independent, yet a strong team player.
- Academic/Industry AFM Knowledge is a plus.
- You have a good command of the Korean and English language, both written and oral.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.