Danfoss Refrigeration & A/C Control (RAC) is expanding its production facility in Grodzisk and is searching for a Factory Controller to support our business in delivering outstanding Financial results.
In this position, you will become a part of the local Factory Management Team in Grodzisk, where your role is to support and secure the delivery of our Financial KPIs.
You will also become a part of our global finance team in the RAC, which consists of 13 skilled colleagues placed across the globe (MX/DK/PL/IN/CN), with whom you will work closely together in order to fulfill the targets of the factory.
The position will be based in Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Poland and you will report to the Director of Financial Performance in the RAC Division.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to, the following.
- Business Partnering with local supply chain management team.
- Securing the delivery of Financial Performance in our local organization
- Monthly Management Debriefing on Financial Performance
- Secure reliable reporting
- Support Month End Closing
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- You hold a bachelor´s degree in finance or similar
- Experience from a manufacturing company is preferred
- You have strong knowledge of the supply chain finance
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred, but not a requirement
- Profound English and Polish skills – both written and spoken
- You have a fighter attitude with a strong and persistent drive
- You are self-driven
- You are ambitious and goal-oriented
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You are solution-oriented
- You are pragmatic
- You can communicate complex financial issues to management in an easy and understandable way
- You are structured and proactive in your follow-up
We are excited to offer you the following benefits with your employment:
- Bonus system
- Paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Pension plan
- Personal Insurance
- Communication package
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups
- State-of-the-art virtual work environment
- Employee Referral Program
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.