Leon Fuat Berhad
Since our incorporation, Leon Fuat Group has serviced a large customer base comprising manufacturers of metal products and components, fabricators of machinery, equipment, and metal structures, companies within the building, construction, and infrastructure industries, and hardware wholesalers and retailers, from local as well as overseas markets, namely Thailand, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- To control and monitoring proper execution of stock in and out flow movement as well as maintaining a proper storage and inventory system management.
- Responsible for the efficiency of inventory and warehouse operations by formulating, implementing and enforcing of proper operating systems and procedures in order to maintain accurate stock level to support sales orders/production/cutting needs.
- Monitoring daily operation activities in inventory/warehouse and ensuring the company policies and work procedures are followed.
- Plan, formulate, implement, review and improve inventory/warehouse Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Establish and train employees on correct methods for inventory cycle counts, and transactions and to conduct stock counts quarterly, during mid and year-end.
- To monitor, review and implement operation workflow from time to time.
- To ensure stock usage from the factory (for cutting), outgoing material delivered to customers, and incoming materials received from suppliers are recorded and updated promptly, and maintain proper records/documents.
- To formulate and prepare a monthly report for the whole factory stocks and submit to the Management/Immediate Superior in the first week of every month.
- To prepare the monthly stock closing report and ensure it is strictly followed according to the date decided by the Management.
- Another ad-hoc assignment as requested by direct report.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s in Business Administration/Warehouse or related fields with qualifications.
- At least 3 years in Warehouse experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention Details.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to maintain clear and accurate financial records.
- Advanced level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software. Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to speak & understand mandarin is an advantage.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.