- Contribute to shaping the future of the business|Work with an ambitious and driven team
About Our Client
Support an appreciative Executive team in achieving key strategic goals. We all know the partnership between an EA and their Executive is key for career success and happiness and this is a great opportunity for you to start on a temporary basis and see if this is the one for you!
Day-to-day duties include:
- Ensuring efficiency and effectiveness for the Executive team – seamless diary management and prioritization with attention to all details
- Email management
- Board support and meeting arrangements and minuting
- Office management – no direct reports just ensuring a well-functioning office
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for an experienced EA who has previously supported C-Level executives. You will have great EQ and be able to quickly understand core priorities and take action. On that note, you will be an action-taker who gets stuff done in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What’s On Offer
- $50-$60 per hour plus super
- Immediate start
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.