UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Warehouse worker – evening (Ottawa)
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day.
We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation, and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you’ll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization.
From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Local Sorters at our Ottawa location.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse.
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly.
- Job Location: 2281 Stevenage Drive, Ottawa.
- Workdays: Monday – Fridays* (non-negotiable).
- Scheduled Shift: Starting (as early as) 4:00pm – (as late as) 9:30 pm (approximately – Shift averages 3-5 hours a day, but hours, start times/finish times may vary with operational need.
- Category: Warehouse Operations.
- Local Sorters will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume.
- Local Sorters are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center.
- Ability to follow set procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 70-lbs (32 kg) unassisted.
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers.
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks, or similar equipment.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature-changing warehouse environment.
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts, and maps.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.