Entry Level Warehouse Operators
Due to further growth in the Welshpool Distribution Centre, we have multiple opportunities for Warehouse Operators to join the team on a full-time basis.
- Receiving, handling, and dispatching products in line with Komatsu’s operational procedures and standards
- Assisting with system maintenance to ensure the accuracy of inventory
- Meeting required KPI times for inbound, Outbound, and Inventory related activities
- Record keeping for receiving and dispatching goods to third-party companies including Komatsu’s logistic provider
Roster: Monday to Friday
Role Located: Welshpool
Komatsu can provide you with:
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave
- Technology: Discounts on Apple, Dell, Lenovo, and Microsoft products
- Financial: Komatsu Employee Referral Program offers a bonus of $5,000 if you successfully refer someone for a role, Income Protection options
- Career: recognition and awards, Komatsu is a recognized training organization (RTO) providing an opportunity to complete recognized Cert III courses
- Health: discounted corporate rates with Bupa and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program with total well-being solution provider LifeWorks
- Cars, Home & Hardware: discounts with Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Kennards Hire, Bridgestone, and Orix
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG, and travel agents
Your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills, a positive ‘can-do attitude with a keen willingness to learn
- High level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy of inventory along with general computer and numerical skills
- A good level of physical health and strength, manual handling is part of this role
- Prior experience in warehousing is well regarded however not essential
- Valid LF Forklift or LO Order Picker license is advantageous, however not essential we will provide training where required
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace, and a competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities, and from different generations.
Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training, and personal growth.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.