BIT - Beam Institute of Technology
English Speaking Teacher Web Development Online Course (all genders)
If you are not a web developer, please don’t apply!
BIT – Beam Institute of Technology offers technology-related courses to everybody. We work both with companies wanting to re-train their employees, as well as with unemployed or people looking for a career change. We believe that technology is the future and we are helping train the next generation of web developers and technology specialists.
We’re a fast-growing startup (less than 1-year-old) based in Berlin, but our working culture is remote-first, so you can join the team from anywhere in Germany.
We are looking for a teacher to teach and mentor in our online web development course. As a web development lecturer, you are responsible for introducing participants to the field of web development and building their skills. The course is 12 months long and divided into modules with different levels of complexity.
Beyond teaching, your job is to inspire the participants and help them succeed in the field of web development. We also encourage you to work, adapt and contribute to the content of the curriculum.
- You have previous experience in teaching, coaching, or mentoring.
- Fluent in English (German is a big plus).
- A degree in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering) or equivalent working experience.
- Enthusiasm to teach and introduce newcomers to the digital field.
- 100% remote and flexible. Join from anywhere in Germany or Europe with an internet connection.
- A well-compensated freelance contract with the opportunity to eventually go full-time.
- A stable job: Our courses last 12 months and each module have a duration of at least 3 months allowing you to plan yourself in advance.
- Join a fun and young team.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your CV or resume, as well as a short paragraph explaining why you’re the best fit for this role (including previous teaching experience).
We look forward to meeting and getting to know you better.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.