Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
At Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, we believe that engaged employees are the key to our success. We’re looking for an experienced employee engagement coordinator to join our team and help us foster a culture of engagement throughout the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing and implementing employee engagement programs. He or she will be a strategic thinker with the ability to think outside the box to come up with creative solutions to engagement challenges.
The employee engagement coordinator will be responsible for executing initiatives and activities as well as working closely with other departments including human resources, marketing, communications, operations, etc., to help ensure that employees feel valued, appreciated, and motivated at work.
Examples of engagement and enrichment activities are team building and integration, social responsibility, diversity and inclusion, wellness, communications internally and with the global teams, and integration with our ecosystem: industry, academy, and, occasionally, customers and business partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Integrated Communications, internally (email, Teams, SharePoint, Yammer) and externally (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
- Responsible for organizing integration events: company anniversaries, end-of-the-year celebrations, and Halloween, among others.
- Define and promote employee participation in social responsibility events.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Naturally, To be successful in this role, you must have and know of
- English speaking skills
- Computer and office software skills
- Office assistant support
- Customer service skills
- Organized and willing to learn.
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Verbal and written presentations and communications
- Events Organization
- Social media (internal and external) handling
- Accounting, budget management – Basic
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships coupled with strong collaboration and team skills.
- Ability to influence effectively and gain commitment.
- Skills in group facilitation and presentation
- Sound judgment and decision-making, teamwork, adaptation and flexibility, resource management, initiative and results-driven, multi-tasking, and leadership/proactive.
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- Constant training, tutoring, online corporate courses, eLearning, and more
- Pleasant work environment (game room, nap area, amenities, and more).
- Flexible work hours and dress code
- Hired directly by Toshiba and 100% under payroll
- Benefits of the law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, December day voucher, vacation voucher)
- Major and Minor medical expenses insurance: Life, major medical expenses with dental and visual coverage. (For the employee and direct family members)
- Savings funds for employees are capped at the limit of the law
- Grocery coupons
- 12 days of vacation plus 6 floating days
- Relocation bonus
We offer competitive compensation and benefits focused on employees, their economic development and well-being as well as their professional development, taking care of the balance between their personal and work life, join us! and be part of our Toshiber team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.