C&C Technology Consulting
Class 2 Driver
As a Class 2 Driver based at our Liverpool Depot, you get to be part of a supportive team and play an active part in challenging the climate crisis.
What do we offer?
- Saturday overtime paid at time and a half.
- Working hours are predominately weekday based.
- A paid trial day – see if you like us!.
- We encourage continuous learning and career ambition – did you know almost 80% of our managers have been promoted internally?
- Family leave – enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Wellbeing support – free access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to work scheme – hire a bike and accessories, saving on tax and national insurance.
- Colleague networks – a range of forums and schemes that support social events and the local community.
- Coaching, training and support – if you have the right interpersonal skills we’ll help with the rest!
Olleco is a business that does what we say we will do and we’re looking for people who operate the same way!
- Delivering premium cooking oil and collecting used cooking oil from customers in a friendly and professional way.
- Collecting food waste and providing replacement bins.
- You’ll make your deliveries in modern vehicles using handheld technology to record your volumes.
What we’re looking for
- Class 2 driving license without any DR10 or IN10 (or equivalent) license offense codes.
- No more than 6 points on your driving license.
- Ideally experience in a multi-drop, delivery, or collection role, but not essential.
- Full CPC card – but we can help you get up to date.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.