Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Driver at Noble Hall Leadership Academy For Girls
- Transports follow a preplanned route according to a definite time.
- schedule. Regulates heating equipment and ventilation of bus for the comfort of passengers. Drives vehicle carefully and in compliance with traffic regulations. Assumes responsibility for safety. Instructs in safety precautions and practices. Maintains discipline; reports.
- unruly behavior to the principal of a school or to supervisor.
- Inspects and keeps the vehicle clean. Checks water, gas, oil and mechanical condition before leaving on run..
- Reports delays and accidents. Keeps operational records and makes simple reports. Reports
- defects or problems with the vehicle to the shop supervisor. Assures vehicle meets regular maintenance schedules.
- Performs related work as required.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Knowledge of traffic and highway safety rules and regulations and the precautions necessary to avoid accidents.
- Ability to operate a vehicle in a safe and economical manner.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions and to perform work requiring good physical condition.
- Ability to relate to students, parents, and school system personnel.
- Ability to complete various forms and records, including updated route sheets, timesheets, field trip forms, incident and accident reports, etceteras.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.