Marken drivers operate Marken-owned or leased vans or trucks with professionalism, utmost care, and caution, adhering to all driving laws and Company rules and regulations. Our drivers work to grow the Marken brand and build customer loyalty through excellent communication skills and customer service. Also adhering to safety guidelines and regulations while performing required warehouse duties.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Day-to-day coordination of all material ordering, material reception, stock management, warehousing
- Pro-active communication with internal MARKEN departments of any material delay, stock distribution, and/or stock deviation including Project Management, Logistics department, Kit production, and Branch level management
- Work closely together with the distribution department, and kit production coordinator for scheduling the outbound shipments, planning and preparing transport documentation
- Support other departments as needed
- Provide info on pricing requests; perform sourcing on specific material
- Close cooperation/collaboration with clients on warehouse/sourcing management
- Perform stock counting and inventory control checks
- Receive and control goods
- Identify potential process improvements, savings, and cost avoidances
- Compliance, development, review, and revision of SOPs (if necessary)
- Compliance with and work according to MARKEN policies as well as applicable MARKEN quality standards
- Compliance with all health policies and safety-conscious work, treatment of all substances with relevant caution for the protection of oneself and others
- Various deliveries and pick-ups using a company vehicle, as required.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- 1 year of driving experience
- Forklift experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.