Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning services for the vehicle, planning each route as suggested by in-app maps and traffic conditions, and managing payments. Ultimately, you will help us increase rider satisfaction, ensuring riders depend on us for their transportation needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need a car; we provide drivers with our vehicles.
- Map out driving routes as suggested by GPS to determine the most suitable trip
- Pick up demand and supply growth teams from their pickup location, and drop them at their desired destinations while supporting them in the user acquisition process.
- Pick up riders from their pickup location and at the time they’ve requested
- Ensure riders make payments through credit cards, cash, or POS terminals
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions as needed
- Answer riders’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain the interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Proven experience as a Driver/Ridesharing
- A valid driver’s license – at least three years
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices/Google Maps
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g., at rush hour)
- At least a secondary school certificate
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.