Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Coordinator
Drive the online business and support the wider national marketing functions including the execution of digital marketing activities.
This role is crucial to the business as the role works closely with our store members to ensure that all online presence is optimized and presented accordingly.
This business is Australia’s largest retail floor-covering specialist. They are about to celebrate 50 years in the industry!
This role sits within a dynamic Digital eCommerce team, responsible for driving the online business for the eCommerce website and supporting National Marketing functions.
- Support the marketing team in the implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns to drive sales, engagement, and conversions
- Develop and manage the strategy and implementation of web presence with accurate product information and optimization for conversion, whilst adhering to SEO guidelines
- Ensuring the website is optimized towards improved rankings and online metrics
- Liaise with Merchandise and Marketing teams for content for product uploads/deletions/changes
- Analyse sales, merchandise, user experience, layout and data, and traffic to enable optimization and growth of sales and an increase in customer experience
- Build, execute and report performance of EDM campaigns
- Proactively seek opportunities to continually improve customer experience and increase the operational efficiency of the online business
- Identify and troubleshoot operational or technical issues where customer experience is affected across digital platforms and processes
- Ability to project manage, prioritize and liaise with internal and external stakeholders (agencies) to ensure sales growth and excellent customer experience
- Copy-writing for website content, product descriptions, and optimised content for a website
- Provide administrative support and training to staff, including the development of training resources (manuals and process documentation)
- Provide support to members of the Digital Marketing team and be flexible enough in the role to help whenever needed
- 1-2 years of Digital/Marketing/E-commerce experience with a passion for online and retail
- Strong Website content management experience
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and Google My Business
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to and execute marketing strategies that work well with sales outcomes
- Experience with CRM and/or email marketing platforms
- Basic Understanding of coding (HTML, CSS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Suite
- Experience in the retail industry or similar industry (desirable)
- Experience using Magento (desirable), or other eCommerce platforms
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to foster strong relationships with key stakeholders
- High attention to detail ensures that your work is delivered to a high standard
- Continuous self-development – willingness to learn and be confident to alter the approach to drive a better outcome
- This is a great opportunity to expand upon your digital marketing, eCommerce and marketing skills
- Fantastic progression pathways with the opportunity to work closely with the Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager and move towards a future in management
- Great salary with some hybrid flexibility
- A very collaborative, fun and hard-working team
- Free on-site parking
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.