DevOps (with Elastic Path experience)
The main skill sets are Terraform, Linux, Ansible, Puppet, AWS, and Docker, (Kubernetes is a nice to have but not required).
- Design and build identity management infrastructure in an automated, repeatable fashion.
- Support CI/CD build pipelines.
- Support application monitoring, alert, and analytics tools.
- Provide operational support as part of a 24×7 team.
- Participate in Production issue triage.
- Follow best practice lifecycle methodologies.
- Write infrastructure design documentation, Standard Operating Procedures.
- (SOPs), and perform code reviews.
Core Qualifications (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area.
- At least FIVE years of experience in the field.
- Experience using HashiCorp Terraform to build AWS cloud infrastructure in an automated fashion.
- Experience using Terraform, Packer, Docker, and Jenkins to build and maintain scalable container-based infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience supporting Java-based web applications and RESTful web services running at scale across multiple data centers.
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux operating system and bash/shell scripting.
- Familiarity with common Git workflow concepts (branching, tagging, merging, conflict resolution, etc.).
- Familiarity with OSI layers 3-7, IP traffic routing, HTTP traffic analysis, and GSLBs/VIPs.
- Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have).
- Previous experience within Comcast is highly desired.
- Experience with AWS services, including but not limited to: EC2, ECS, ECR,
- EKS, Fargate, EFS, VPC, Direct Connect, CloudWatch, S3, Lambda, Beanstalk,
- DynamoDB, ElastiCache, CloudFront, Route 53, API Gateway,
- CloudFormation, Systems Manager, Kinesis, IAM, Secrets Manager, KMS, SNS, SQS.
- Experience with Ansible, Terragrunt, Puppet, and Chef.
- Experience with the TICK monitoring stack.
- Experience with Apache HTTP Server, Rundeck, Oracle Coherence, Couchbase, F5 BIG-IP GTM/LTM, Kubernetes, and Concourse CI.
- Familiarity with monitoring and log analysis tools, such as Splunk, Nagios, ELK, and DynaTrace.
- Experience with performance testing and designing auto-scaling policies in a cloud environment.
- Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Familiarity with certificates and key management best practices.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.