With 30,000+ Superchargers, Tesla owns and operates the largest global, fast-charging network in the world. Located on major routes near convenient amenities, Superchargers keep our customers charged when they are away from home.
As the expansion of our charging infrastructure continues to grow, we are now hiring a Deployment Manager to oversee and manage all charging infrastructure deployment projects within the UK & Ireland.
You are responsible for multiple projects from A-Z, including permitting, design, contracting, coordinating the construction phase and the delivery of the project within the agreed timeline and budget.
What You’ll Do
- Provide technical support to the Project Development team during the conversations and negotiations with potential site hosts.
- Responsible for the design and permitting phase and selection of subcontractor(s).
- Oversee all onsite constructions, visit construction sites, and coordinate and direct subcontractors.
- Report to internal and external stakeholders on progress, costs, and performance.
- Liaise with grid operators to establish the grid connection.
- Ensure projects are delivered cost-effectively within the established timeline.
- Identify potential roadblocks and provide creative solutions.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in A-Z project management of construction and/or installation projects.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to well-judged decisions.
- Capability to communicate effectively and collaborate with internal- and external stakeholders.
- Affinity with the renewable energy sector/e-mobility and a passion to learn.
- A willingness to travel and a valid driver’s license.
- Fluency in English.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.