Payroll Service Delivery Manager
Are you passionate about customer satisfaction and excellent service? Are you looking for an attractive opportunity to work with a dynamic team and the best professionals in an organization where we aim high, nurture teamwork, and where everyone matters?
Join the enthusiastic team of Zalaris to work with our global payroll customers. Zalaris is a leading service provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions in Europe and an SAP Gold Partner, with an extensive number of cloud HCM and payroll BPO customers.
We have service centers in Helsinki and Jyväskylä, but we are accepting applications also from candidates, e.g. from Turku or Tampere area.
- Acting as a single point of contact for our client’s key stakeholder/partner manager, empowering the best possible customer experience and high-quality service delivery.
- Managing your own customer-focused payroll team, steering customer work, planning resourcing and availability as well as leading the customer’s service delivery across our nearshore and offshore service centers.
- Ensure that services are delivered according to SLA’s; monitor, report, and analyze KPIs regarding service excellence and customer satisfaction, leading development activities upon these topics.
- Budgeting, forecasting and monitoring your own client’s service financials.
- Support the efficient change management, manage testing, deployments and improvements of payroll system.
- Ensure that Zalaris’s relevant controls and policies are implemented and followed.
- Proactively drive RPA/automation and near/offshoring transition activities as well as other cost-efficiency improvements for your clients.
- Promote internal cooperation with other Zalaris functions and sites.
- Develop, support, and motivate your team members and drive engagement.
- Participate in the work of the local management team, and contribute our planning on the country level and common activities.
- Strong people management and leadership skills and a genuine interest in contributing to people development.
- Being business minded and alert to customers’ needs and expectations.
- Proactiveness in cooperation with other team members and management.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and structure the work towards targets.
- Capability to convert issues and requirements into solutions and business opportunities.
- You are fluent with MS Office tools, can prepare informative PowerPoint slides and it helps if you’re nerdy enough to work with Pivots and VLOOKUPs in Excel.
- For last but not least – we expect you to have fun along the way, empower the team members and colleagues and focus on success also when things get hectic.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.