The Data Science Engineer will be responsible for developing and managing existing models, dashboards, and operational metrics. You will bring proficiency in leveraging technologies such as Power BI to surface critical metrics, trending the estate, and informing service improvement & change developments.
Working within the Data Science function you will evangelize the art of leveraging data to inform priorities, leveraging the collective team to identify additional data points enriching existing models and dashboards and as created build new ones.
The candidate will be of a progressive mindset, experience working in Agile, this is an amazing opportunity to join a newly created function with the purpose of increasing operational efficiencies, automating the existing manual processes and as develop work with Automation and other engineering teams in the introduction of AI (Artificially Intelligent) & ML (Machine Learning) to self-heal and proactively optimize the colleague eco system
Responsibilities And Duties
- Build, maintain and develop operational real-time dashboards.
- Identify opportunities to automate existing manual data production processes.
- Work within squads to leverage data as a means of proactive change.
- Identify trends and causes of positive and negative drivers.
- The leadership of the teams’ activities ensures alignment with functional & divisional strategy.
- Evangelise data-driven decisions, influencing business strategy to drive improvements.
- Practice continuous learning through attending company and/or industry training.
Skills And Abilities
- knowledge of PowerBI and 365 data points (Graph API etc).
- Ability to identify and surface additional data sources.
- Skilled in leveraging metrics to drive service & change improvement.
- Ability to coach and develop direct reports to maximize their capabilities.
- Experience of building data models to demonstrate “what if” scenarios.
- Ability to take ownership and drive outcomes.
- Experience of working within the Microsoft 365 eco system.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.