Data Entry Coordinator
At CBRE Data Center Solutions, we are looking for a Data Entry Coordinator (DEC) for a key role for our client, a global and world-renowned IT company located in Odense.
As DEC, you will work closely with the customer’s Facility Services Manager (FSM) and Facility Support Management Team (FMX) to develop, implement and support initiatives, processes, and best practices.
Your tasks will include, among other things:
- Develop dashboards, charts, and spreadsheets in Excel to support communication and reporting
- Support, update, and maintain the customer’s intranet
- Assist in the implementation of processes, systems, documents, training, etc
- Manage the customer’s supplier program, including contact with suppliers, preparation of presentations, registration of attendance, and is the Point of Contact in relation to compliance and renewal of education/courses
- Migrate data between systems in order to create an overview, track and reduce duplication/repetition
- Assign and follow up on the implementation of EHS training for employees, suppliers, and contractors
- +2 years of experience with handling data and is quick to familiarize yourself with new IT programs
- Experience with programming in SQL
- Experience working in Excel, PowerPoint, and the rest of the Microsoft office suite, as well as preferably knowledge of management systems
- Experience working with QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment)
- Communicate professionally and effectively in English both in writing and orally with the customer, colleagues, and subcontractors
- You work structured and are able to effectively prioritize and deliver within a highly dynamic and business-critical environment
What can we offer?
- A versatile position in a recognized international company
- Good career opportunities
- An active staff association
- Salary according to qualifications, including pension scheme as well as accident insurance and health insurance
To apply for this job please visit careers.cbre.com.