As an Analyst in the Payment & Risk department, you will join a team of payments, and subject matter experts, where you will be spearheading innovative payments tech and innovating existing solutions as we continue to increase our reach in the financial technology space.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conduct regular analysis of processes and procedures, monitor transactions, and investigate irregularities between Probiller, the biller, and the acquirers.
- Assist with meeting arrangements and sync-ups between all the individuals who will be contributing to a project. This individual will need to be aware of the points of contact for each department/party, they will need to establish contact lists of collaborators and update information periodically
- Track and escalate issues related to transaction processing, declines, or acquirer functionality.
- Assist with providing weekly communications and emails, to inform team members of important notices and project updates.
- Assist with the review and evaluation of new projects, assist with testing and launching new projects and validate the success of new projects. Essentially, be part of the technical bridge between our company and our external parties.
- Present progress reports and results of tasks to the lead and manager and other interested parties.
- Assist with Underwriting; this includes taking care of administrative documentation, settlement bank documentation, and accounting/finance documentation.
- Maintaining a positive flow of communication between internal departments such as business units, payment platforms, and analytics teams and external parties such as acquiring relations and billers/PSP.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent time-management
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Proficient with Excel
- Ability to understand and evaluate opportunity cost, return on investment, and risk associated with various projects
- Proficient in conducting root-cause analysis
- Ability to work across multiple business units and silos
Nice To Haves
- Python, or other languages
- Experience in Project Management
- Technical experience in payments-related initiatives
- Data querying and analysis
As an equal-opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role, you may be exposed to adult content
To apply for this job please visit ca.linkedin.com.