You will be working in a fast-paced Security engineering and operations environment where you will design, set up, configure and maintain the latest security tools, hands-on.
In this role, you will get to:
- Play a lead role in developing and building the security infrastructure of the company
- Explore, enhance, and make the most of the organization’s security tools to make sure they are working and configured properly
- Make your mark by bringing in new, innovative technologies for POC and implementations
- Work with other SMEs at Agoda for driving the optimal use of our tools, thereby gaining insights into other areas of interest
- Work closely with our cutting-edge IR team
- Enable automated security process for detection and response
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years in the information security field or relevant experience.;
- Strong expertise with cloud environments (AWS / Google Cloud / Azure);
- Strong experience with Microsoft Security solutions, Intune MDE Azure Proxy, etc.
- Strong foundations in software engineering concepts.
- Experience or working knowledge of modern development, test, and deployment models.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, Go, Node.js, etc.
- Strong background in IDP / IAM maintenance setup and operations
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives, product owners, and other Infrastructure teams.
- Strong knowledge in networking, operating systems, configuration management tools, and automation tools like Ansible Puppet Rundeck and the like.
- Highly effective communication skills, in both verbal and written forms, to effectively convey technical and non-technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
It is great if you have the:
- Effectively collaborate with a variety of stakeholders from top management to technical teams.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in fast-changing environments.
- Development experience
- DSOE: SecOps Engineering
- Relocation package is provided in case you prefer to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand. Our benefits are…
- Hybrid Working Model
- WFH Set Up Allowance
- 30 Days of Remote Working from anywhere globally every year
- Employee discount for accommodation globally
- A global team of 85+ nationalities
- 40+ offices and 25+ countries
- Annual CSR / Volunteer Time off
- Benevity Subscription for employee donations
- Volunteering opportunities globally
- Free Headspace subscription
- Free Odilo & Udemy subscriptions
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (third party for personal and workplace support)
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Life, TPD & Accident Insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.