Coop Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
As a customer team member at Co-op, you’ll provide friendly, thoughtful service, and be on hand to support customers whenever they need your help. You’ll also make sure your store is in great shape – working as part of a team to replenish products and support deliveries.
In return, we’ll give you opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career. You’ll also get fair pay and a benefits package that includes a pension, colleague discount, and support for your physical, mental, and financial well-being.
What you’ll do
- • Friendly and thoughtful service – you’ll put customers first in everything you do: responding to queries, championing Co-op products and Membership, and doing all you can to deliver a great shopping experience.
- Engage with everyone to succeed together – you’ll build strong relationships with your colleagues in-store ¬– working together as a team to solve problems for the benefit of customers and members and each other.
- Make sure the store is safe, legal and operational – you’ll complete daily checks to make sure the store is safe for our customers, and replenish products while checking their dates, prices and temperatures are legally compliant.
- Embrace change – you’ll help to embed change in the store, embracing and supporting changes so they become a natural way of working, and sharing experiences with other colleagues to help them positively adapt to changes.
- Co-operate for a fairer world – you’ll get involved in day-to-day community activities like supporting our FoodShare scheme, and help your local member pioneer by taking part in local community events.
This job would suit people who have
- genuine care for the needs of customers and colleagues.
- good communication skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with everyone.
- strong problem-solving skills.
- the flexibility to work a range of shifts.
We’ll help you learn new skills, and give you the opportunity to support your local community. You’ll also get a package that includes:
- competitive pay and opportunities for overtime.
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it.
- premium rates for hours worked before 6 am or after 10 pm.
- flexible shifts/working hours and regular overtime opportunities (we provide rotas to your mobile phone 3 weeks in advance).
- Holidays starting from 31 days per year (including bank holidays) pro rata for part-time.
- 30% off Co-op branded products in our food stores (normally 20%) increased until March 2023 to support our colleagues during the cost-of-living crisis.
- 10% off other brands all year-round (doubles to 20% on the Friday and Saturday after payday).
- discounts on other Co-op products and services.
- pension with up to 10% employer contributions.
- cycle to work scheme.
- services to support your physical, mental, and financial well-being.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.